Australian Bobbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Old School Bobbers & Choppers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JMAC

Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap' Empty
PostSubject: Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'   Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap' I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Howdy, Im over here in Auckland NZ and thought i would post a shot of my greasy Jap bobber. Im pretty much into metric rides only but am part of a group that covers British and American rides. It started out as a 400cc Yamaha XVS Dragstar, till i started tearing bits off and adding my own home made bits and bobs. I have had it 4 years and have now got it to where i am happy with it and can just enjoy riding it.
Although i can feel a new tank coming on, something that sits lower, to give it that Mexican bicycle look, maybe split tanks who knows !

Things i have made in my tinpot back shed include: Tank, guards, handlebars, Seat, exhaust, rattle can paint job.

JMAC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fester

fester

PostSubject: Re: Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'   Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 am

nice mate
Back to top Go down
Static

PostSubject: Re: Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'   Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

That thing is awesome looking Jmac!!!
Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'   Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rattlers Bike 'Kitset Deathtrap'
Page 1 of 1